- We were honored to recently receive a Preservation Award from Historic Fort Worth, Inc., for the Howard Cabin restoration. This award recognizes "excellence in the restoration, rehabilitation or adaptive reuse of historic buildings or sites."
- We are once again nominated as "Best Historical Attraction" in Metroplex Baby's "Best of the Metroplex" awards. Would you please vote for us in this next and final round?
- We've got some exciting "new" artifacts, including a beautiful kerosene lamp and a piece from a reed organ. Be watching for the reed organ piece to go on exhibit soon!
- In November, you have FOUR OPPORTUNITIES to come dip your own candles to take home with you! That's right...FOUR!
- For the first time, we'll be offering photos with a historic St. Nicholas on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and the first Friday in December!
- Buttermilk Junction continues to delight visitors with their amazing music. Come check them out!
In addition to all this excitement, we're planning a phenomenal January-June lineup that will include The Lone Star Dutch Oven Society, Woodworking, a Homeschool Day, the Lone Star Leather Crafters, The Greater Fort Worth Herb Society, Boy and Girl Scout activities, summer camps, Cooking, Coopering, Blacksmithing...the list goes on and on!
We're shaking things up around here...so STAY TUNED!